By placing an order with fakebullets.com or jmspec.com, you are agreeing to the below statements and terms of sale.
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old
- By selling or delivering any magazines (enblocs) or feeding devices (belts, links, stripper clips, etc.) to me, jmspec.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year
- I am not a fugitive from justice
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
- I will not conduct an unauthorized export of any defense articles (which includes dummy [inert] ammunition)
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
If any of the above statements under the “Customer Affidavit” section of these Terms and Conditions are untrue, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend J&M Spec. LLC (jmspec.com) and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, civil liability, or criminal prosecution.
We do our best to ensure that your product reaches your door as quickly and as trouble-free as possible. At checkout, you will have the opportunity to select a shipping method and to designate the address to which you would like your products shipped. You cannot change this information after checkout. Title to your products will transfer to you once they are delivered to the address you provided at checkout, based on the delivery date and time reflected in the shipping carrier’s records. Once your products are delivered, you assume all responsibility for them, including the risk that they may be stolen or damaged. You release J&M Spec. LLC (jmspec.com) from all liability and responsibility for your products after they are delivered.
Shipping Destination Restrictions
Jmspec.com does not ship to any area where our products are prohibited by law. If you attempt to have product shipped to these restricted areas, your order will be cancelled and you will be subject to the cancellation fee described in our Shipping Policy.
Order Cancellation by Customers
In order to provide you with the best customer service and get your order processed as fast as possible we encourage you to make sure your order is complete and correct at the time you place the order. We may not be able to cancel or change your order once it has been sent for processing.
Order Cancellation by Jmspec.com
We do not like canceling orders, but we reserve the right to cancel your order if you do not abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Products must be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment.
To initiate a return, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.